Green clay has a strong antiseptic and absorbent power. Its absorption capacity and its purity make it an exceptional clay.
Recommended for normal skin that it re-tones up - it prevents and reduces wrinkles - and oily skin that it detoxifies, green clay also has healing properties. A clay for combination to oily and mature skin.
Kraft Bag 100g
- Extraction from a natural quarry, crushing, fine grinding. The green clay is dried in a kiln at over 350°C
- Quality 100% of natural origin, not washed to preserve all its mineral richness, not ionized.
- Regular analyses show the absence of PCB and dioxin contamination and compliance on heavy metal levels (< 20 ppm). This clay does not contain quartz.
- Countries of origin France
- Packaged in 100gr kraft bags"
A mineral belonging to the illite family, green clay is extracted from natural quarries and then dried in the sun. This clay is rich in trace elements and minerals, particularly iron oxide, which gives it its green color.
Its benefits have been known since ancient times. For example, the Egyptians used its antiseptics properties during the mummification process. The Romans and Greeks used it to relieve and heal various aches and pain.
Today, green clay is used in various industries: refining of petrochemical products, de-inking in paper recycling, dietetic, pharmaceutical and cosmetic industries.
INCI : Montmorillonite
Properties of green clay
- Highly absorbent
- Cleanses and purifies the skin and hair
Indications of green clay
- Normal to oily skin
- Skin with acneic tendency
- Mixed to oily hair
Uses of green clay
- Masks, poultices and wraps
- Body washes, soaps
- Creams, gels and lotions
Tip: Do not use metal utensils when handling clays.
Precautions for use:
- Powdery product, do not use near a ventilation source, do not inhale.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- As clay absorbs impurities and toxins, clay that has already been used must not be reused.
Why Princesse Lia ?
To get back to the basics. To intelligently inform. Enable women to regain control over their beauty.These are the missions I set myself when I created Princess Lia. It is a personal challenge, an ethical concern, but also an ecological conviction.
In 2013, when I was pregnant with my daughter Lia, I could no longer bear the great bluff of traditional cosmetics. The fact that it could be dangerous, and that consumers were often deceived. If only they knew! As a chemist by training, I wanted to pass on my knowledge and bring back simplicity and authenticity to this field.
It is this desire that has led me to share my knowledge, expertise and discoveries through DIY workshops. There, I teach you how to make your own "clean" cosmetics, but also through conferences and training. What I want above all with this web site is to make high-quality and noble ingredients - mainly from local distribution network - available to all women to enable them to create their personal version of this "slow beauty »...
For those who do not have the time to make them, I have selected ready-to-use products designed by brands whose values I share.
I created Princess Lia to meet a very personal and family ideal way of life: to be free as an entrepreneur, to work out of passion, to be useful, thoughtful and serious. Above all, I claim the idea of doing « well" - in every sense of the word - and staying true. Princess Lia is a matter of convictions, but also of very varied projects for 2019.... Together, let's inspire!